The scope of this document extends to any product or services that you buy from the Girish Switches and is applicable to all employees, customers, partners, contractors and vendors, who access the website through any medium or portal.
The information collection
There are different modes and kinds in which we collect information that includes,
- The information that customers provide us while logging in or when creating their profile. This includes your name, email address and other PII (Personally Identifiable information).
- The information about the services the customers use which includes the device information, the location information, information on the pages you visited, the time you spent on a particular page, etc.
- The information collected from other sources like when you submit information at the time of billing to a third party who manages the payment gateway.
Information is always collected with the consent of the customers and the same is mentioned at the time of collection.
The customers have the right to refuse providing certain information, except when registering for the products. However lack of information will affect your access to certain services and products offered by us.
How the information is used?
The information that is collected from the users/ customers is used by us for different purposes that includes but not limited to,
- Providing the services and improving the products based on customer preferences.
- Improving customer experience.
- Designing Customized marketing campaign and share information based on your preferences.
- For assessing our market value, the trend of customer behavior, etc.
- To make recommendations based on your previous orders.
- To ensure a better service with maintenance services on the devices purchased from us.
Do we share the information?
We are very privileged to have your information and we take extra effort in keeping the same safe. The information collected from our customers is shared only with the three entities as stated below:
- Our partners who can share more information on the products or services based on your preferences.
- Other vendors and service providers who cater to you on our behalf.
- Legal and law enforcement agencies where we have to share the information on legal grounds.